Run free with strong legs my child! * Juokse lapseni vapaana vahvoin jaloin!

"Run free, but don't abandon me!" yells my heart ❤ An odd mix of relieved joy and heart-braking sadness have come to my life recently. Today I realized: it's coming from the mum-side of me, my son's obligatory school years are finnishing day after tomorrow. I hope we've still got many years together at the same home, but I know that the releasing process is here ❤❤❤

* "Juokse vapaana, mutta älä hylkää minua!" huutaa sydämeni ❤ Outo yhdistelmä helpottunutta iloa ja sydäntäsärkevää surua ovat tulleet viime aikoina elämääni. Tänään tajusin: äiti minussa itkee ja iloitsee, kun poikani pakolliset peruskouluvuodet ovat ylihuomenna päättymässä. Toivon, että meillä on vielä edessämme monta yhteistä vuotta samassa kodissa, mutta tiedän, että irtipäästämisen prosessi on nyt minussa ❤❤❤

Love, Julia



#schoolends #sadness #releasing #healing #relief #joy #motherhood #motherhoodofateen #growth #love #happyheart

#koululoppuu #suru #luopuminen #irtipäästäminen #helpotus #ilo #äitiys #teininäiti #kasvu #rakkaus

Comments