Plugged with Higher Self * Kytkettynä Korkeimpaan minään

Sometimes I have a little retreat at home. Then I´m alone as much I manage and use just little as possible communication. That connects me strongly with my Higher Self.
Last time I did that there was first painful emotions coming like waves through me. It seemed they were washed out of me. And after that I was a couple of days sooo light and happy. Full of love again, felt great. I highly recommend. Of course everybody has their own style to make themselves light and happy. Discover Your own and dose it to Yourself regurlarly!

**

Välillä tarpeen mukaan pidän kotonani retriittejä, jolloin laitan puhelimen äänettömälle ja sulkeutumalla ulkomaailmasta etsiydyn vahvaan yhteyteen oman Korkeimman Minäni kanssa. Suosittelen!






#snow #lumi #naturepic #natureheals #luonto #luontoparantaa #innerpeace#innerpower #positivity 
#healing #happiness #peace #rauha #feelgood #love#lovequotes #rakkaus #rakkausrunot #hyvinvointi 
#onni #sisäinenvoima#sisäinenrauha #soul #sielu #voimaantuminen #poems #quotes#poweringquotes 
#runot

Comments