Forgiveness * Anteeksianto

Releasing sadness has been a theme for me a couple of days. It's a very important phase of recovering from a difficult break-up. Yesterday I took it as a sign that my heart is somehow opening up again. 
It wants to trust and to love again someday (not soon, no no! But hopely someday maybe still in this decade anyhow, or next..). It's taking baby-steps. I imagine my raw heart to be like a Fenix-bird. To raise and shine and live more purely and strongly than ever after this prosess of healing. It always does and I hope it always will.
**
Toipuminen vaikeasta suhteesta kulkee kaikkien tunteiden läpi. Viime päivinä se on vihdoin ollut hyvin puhdistava tunne, suru. Kyyneleissä on ihmeellinen parantava voima. Itkeminen meren rannassa laineiden loiskinnassa oli eilen paras mahdollinen tapa löytää rauha ja lohtu.




Comments